Join us this March for another of The Mankoff Company's After the Bell Panel Forums discussing "top of mind" issues in today's trading community. Our London March 21st event addresses the forex community as well as touching on other asset classes: Where are the current market opportunities? How will regulation impact trading? Fragmentation vs. aggregation issues. Connectivity, microwave, the FX Cloud and Big Data - how do traders and PMs address all this and what solutions are applicable?
Our After the Bell panel discussions provide real world examples of what's working and why. And if you’re a technology and solution provider, these forums promote optimal networking opportunities with niche discussions on topics most pertinent to those of us working in the financial markets today. Held after trading hours so as not to take time away from the desk, join us on Thursday, March 21st and learn why 1000+ of your industry colleague have attended Mankoff Company events.
|Thursday, March 21, 2013
||Regulation, Risk and its Impact on Trading Strategies
This panel addresses:
- What can the trader expect by way of new FX regulation and how will that impact the current market landscape?
- How do you address the inconsistencies between US and European interpretations of legislation?
- How do you extract the best returns from volatile markets while mitigating investment risk?
- How will big global economic shifts affect your trading activities?
- Fragmentation vs. aggregation in venues and liquidity streams The Cloud, Big Data and connectivity – what are the challenges and how is FX meeting the challenge?
- Mike O’Hara, Publisher, The High Frequency Trading Review
- Philippe Bonnefoy, Founder, Eleuthera Capital AG
- Clive Corcoran, Investment Advisor & Author, Long/Short Market Dynamics: Trading Strategies for Today’s Markets and Systemic Liquidity Risk and Bipolar Markets
- Sam Tyfield, Partner, Vedder, Price LLC
- Sachin Shah, Partner, Savi Trading
Following the conclusion of the Panel, join us for a Networking Cocktail Reception to further discuss the most top of mind issues of those involved in the financial markets.
| For More Information, Please Contact email@example.com
Who Will be Attending the Event:
- Proprietary Trading Desks
- High Frequency Traders
- Hedge Funds
- FX, Options and Futures Trading Desks
- Commodity Trading Advisors
- Risk Managers
- Data Managers
- Portfolio Managers
- Technology Firms
- Solution Providers
- Law Firms
- Consulting Firms
- Advisory Firms
The Washington Mayfair Hotel
5 Curzon Street
Mayfair, London W1J 5HE
Tel: + 44 (0) 20 7499 7000
Buy-Side Traders, Proprietary Traders, Hedge Funds, CTAs, Portfolio Managers, Asset Management Firms: Complimentary
Broker/Dealers, Vendors, Sell Side, Technology Providers, Solution Providers, Advisory Firms, Consulting Firms, Exchanges/ECNs, Law Firms, Executive Recruiting Firms:
All others, please contact info@TheMankoffCompany.com